• Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRIC™ design increases the sweet spot by 7%*.
Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRIC™ racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings.
ISOMETRIC™ technology delivers greater control without sacrificing power.
• Straight hole grommets elongate the strings to optimize power and comfort on off-center shots.
• First introduced in 1969 with the T-7000 - our first aluminum tennis racquet - the Oval Pressed Shaft (OPS) is still incorporated into our most popular racquet series today.
The Oval Pressed Shaft is designed to give players more spin, control, and feel. The shaft flexes at impact, increasing dwell time and minimizing vibrations.
• A high modulus graphite fibers are bound with a carbon nanotube (CNT) structure, reducing energy loss, which enables to transfer the energy into quick snapback.
• An inverted frame design with a thinner frame face results in a softer racquet.
• A thicker shaft structure with a convex design reduces unwanted racquet torque on off-centered shots for added power.