Optimized for lightweight power and cushioned feel, the Ultra Elite V2 packs powerful performance within a sleek, bold design for competitive players. New geometry features Power Pillar, a bridge spanning the throat to enhance power and stability throughout the swing. Carbon Fiberglass material and Soft EVA foam combine to produce a lightweight, cushioned feel with top-tier shock absorption and a desirable blend of comfort and lightweight power for its users.
• Blend of carbon and woven fiberglass contributes lightweight feel and produces greater power than fiberglass paddles.
• Offers cushioned feel with impressive shock absorption, generating effective blend of comfort and lightweight power.
• Similar to a basketball, this uniform pebbled pattern on the surface optimizes ball grip for added control on high-powered, aggressive shots.
• Revolutionary concave design along the paddle edge increases the sweet spot and playing surface for boost of power.
• Bridge across throat creates extra dose of power and additional stability through the swing.
• Encompasses ideal blend of softness, tack and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on the surface.
• Handle strap wraps and tightens around wrist to prevent losing control of paddle.
• Balance: 260 mm
• Beam: 38 mm
• Core Type: Soft EVA
• Head Size: 8 1.2 sq in / 523.9 sq cm
• Length: 455 mm
• Paddle Shape: Diamond
• Weight: 361 g
• Model Number: WR06690