Crush it on clay
Want to take on clay with confidence? THE ROGER Pro Clay's full-length herringbone outsole is engineered to move clay through the grooves so you can execute consistent and controlled slides without compromising on grip.
Take control on the court
Playing on clay is all about strategy. And THE ROGER Pro Clay is packed with strategic design features. The new outsole provides extra traction, covering more of the midfoot. And at the toe, the tread opens up, allowing you to transition from sprint to slide like a pro.
Ready for Roger
When one of the world's best clay court players helps to design a shoe, you know it's going to be good. Engineered to optimize your performance on softer surfaces, THE ROGER Pro Clay was developed for consistent, dependable slides and smooth transitions – the signature element of clay play.
• Full-length herringbone outsole so you can grip and glide.
• 100% carbon fiber Speedboard® for maximum energy return.
• Get increased traction without compromising on stability.
• The internal half-bootie construction locks in the forefoot.
• Reinforced lacing system creates a snug, supportive fit.
• The lightweight mesh upper maintains maximum breathability.
• Lateral and medial support for every shot and slide.
• The midfoot cage keep feet securely in place.